Fill out this form to receive 5 boycott guides in the mail. That's 1
guide for you, and 4 to share with your friends and family!
Help us continue to distribute these guides, please make your
tax-deductible contribution here.
<http://www.organicconsumers.org/donations.cfm>

For 8.5 x 11 boycott posters or if you'd like more than 5 boycott
guides, please send an email to campai...@organicconsumers.org

The OCA is calling on all consumers to boycott these 5 organic and
natural traitor brands:

• PepsiCo (Donated $2.5M): Naked Juice, Tostito's Organic, Tropicana
Organic
• Kraft (Donated $2M): Boca Burgers and Back to Nature
• Safeway (Member of Grocery Manufacturers Association, which
donated $2M):"O" Organics
• Coca-Cola (Donated $1.7M): Honest Tea, Odwalla
• General Mills (Donated $1.2M): Muir Glen, Cascadian Farm, Larabar
• Con-Agra (Donated $1.2M): Orville Redenbacher's Organic, Hunt's
Organic, Lightlife, Alexia
• Kellogg's (Donated $791k): Kashi, Bear Naked, Morningstar Farms,
Gardenburger
• Smuckers (Donated $555k): R.W. Knudsen, Santa Cruz Organic
• Unilever (Donated $467k): Ben & Jerry's
• Dean Foods (Donated $254k): Horizon, Silk, White Wave Tell these
companies that if they want your loyalty - and your grocery dollars -
they must do two things:

1. Speak out publicly in favor of the pending GMO Labeling Ballot
Initiative (I-522) in Washington State in 2013, as well as the pending
GMO labeling bills coming up in Vermont and other states.

2. Contribute as much or more money to the Yes on I-522 Campaign in
Washington than their parent corporations spent to defeat Prop 37.
  <http://www.organicconsumers.org/donations.cfm>

Sorry, we couldn't find your address. Please correctly spell out the
full address, and do not abbreviate (for example, spell out SAINT PAUL
instead of St. Paul). If you continue to receive this message, you can
find your ZIP+4 at http://zip4.usps.com <http://zip4.usps.com/>    Start
Over
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50865/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action\
_KEY=9028#>   Loading.... In order to address your message to the
appropriate recipient, we need to identify where you are.
Please enter your zip/postal code: