 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:19 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: "Don’t waste your time

> Just when I thought you couldn't make statements of a more ignorant nature
> than those you have put forth in the past, you go and surprise me.

Excellent! I wanted to get your attention.

> Since we are all part of the Light of God, your assertion that I am not shows
> your ignorance, but don't worry, keep doing TM and one day you too will be
> enlightened and know what Xeno already knows about reality.

Yeah...I know, just wanted to make the now not so subtle point that you aren't
exactly showing us your 'Light of God' side, and may need some help, from
wherever.

Once you get the hang of it, you probably aren't going to be so worked up about
all things TM, since the success, and goodness and happiness in your life, will
make the distinctions you find so energizing now, trivial.

Or, put another way, perhaps all the revelations about all things TM stick
around, for you. You don't have to deny them - Go make a life for yourself, and
those values formed now, will become part of the fabric of your life, instead
of a constant chafe; silk, instead of burlap.