Amen to this buck

In a message dated 04/26/13 16:15:50 Eastern Daylight Time,
dhamiltony...@yahoo.com writes:
FFL Moderators, List Owner, Friends; as a motion for consideration, I move we
consider the adoption of the more correct translation of the Saha Nav hymn as:

The Fairfieldlife (FFL) Resolution of Mutual Respect:

Om ! May the Unified Field protect us both together;
May It nourish us both together;
May we work conjointly with great energy,
May our study be vigorous and effective;
May we not mutually dispute or may we not hate any.

-Buck