--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> > (snip)
> > > Lying down in the pines
> > >
> > > RD: Was she conscious or not? Was she face up or face down? Was she
> > > forced or not forced to lie down? Passively lying down does not imply
> > > consent. Resisting an inevitable gang rape could mean being severely
> > > beaten into submission. Had she been beaten into submission?
> > >
> > > A gang of boys around her
> > >
> > > RD: She is surrounded. There is no escape. The boys have an
> > > agenda. The image evokes impending harm.
> > >
> > > Some was higgin it
> > > Some was kissin it
> > > Some was huggin it
> > >
> > > RD: This was the kicker for me. I got emotionally hooked by
> > > the use of the word "it" instead of "her." Whether higgin
> > > or huggin, "IT" implies depersonalization, thus, making it
> > > easier to assault another human being.
> > >
> > > Some was kneeling down
> > >
> > > RD: They weren't saying their prayers. It's an image of guys
> > > getting ready to take turns mounting her...getting ready to
> > > mount "it."
> > >
> > > There more rascal hangin round
> > > Try to tear my kingdom down
> > >
> > > RD: He's pissed she left him, doesn't care she got gang raped
> > > and got the punishment she deserved. He's pissed these guys
> > > had sex with her, a woman who done him wrong by leaving him
> > > and having sex with other men, consensual or not.
> >
> > Could she have been a prostitute?
> >
> > I suppose it does happen, but I have trouble with the
> > notion of a woman having consensual sex for fun with
> > more than a couple of guys. If she was a prostitute,
> > the sex would have been consensual but not (on her part)
> > for fun.
> >
> > I dunno, just throwing that out as another possibility.
>
> Prostitutes usually have one john at a time. More than two,
> aren't there to pay for services rendered.

Well, a pro wouldn't, but a pro would probably not be
doing it on the grass either. I was thinking more of
an amateur who would let word get around in town about
where she'd be that night when she wanted a little
extra cash, then take on whoever showed up--sort of
informal and friendly, like a party, except they'd pay
her. She'd probably know all the guys, and they'd all
know each other, which would keep things relatively
safe--they wouldn't want to spoil a good thing.

I'm just making this up as I go along. I really haven't
a clue.