--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" wrote:
>
> > No escape from Robin's grip? Really? Did Robin's rip open your stuff
> forcefully? Did he cause your dark stuff to flow like blood in a
> massacre before it was ripe? What the hell are you talking about? Repeat
> after me: "I am the master of my destiny. Nobody fucks with me unless I
> allow it."
> >
> Your natural resting position as a "clam", may be "closed".  For others
> the resting point may be "open", which means that something you thought
> might be nourishment can get in a little more easily.  Then it may turn
> out to be something else.
>
> And this statement here: "I am the master of my destiny. Nobody fucks
> with me unless I allow it."
>
> If you are somehow referring to Share, then I think she lives this as
> well as anyone.  I think her term "psychological rape" has been blown
> totally out of proportion.  I don't see her letting anyone mess with
> her.
>
> I think what you may be saying, that as a clam, (if we wish to use that
> analogy), her natural position is open, perhaps even more than most.
> And there is nothing wrong with that, as far as I can see except that
> you might on occassion be misunderstood.

I was reply to and referring to Zee Know. Geez, talk about misunderstanding.
He's the one who started the whole stupid clam analogy and now you're frosting
the clam cake. Let this be the last word on clams:

The mollusk clam-up ever so comical
Embraced by a star fish quite tyrannical

But the share of his lunch
Was ate by a bunch

Of wags making fun of clam's barnacles