> How bout Lynch and Stern? Why not sing their praises? And how do you know
> Brand doesn't get as much out of his Hare Krishna chants as he does TM?

George Harrison, who only did TM for about a year, claimed chanting
the Krishna mantra was the best thing he ever did and helped him
achieve the highest spiritual heights he ever experienced, and even
saved his life in preventing a plane crash (bit dubious about the
last bit personally).

Lennon, Jagger and most of the other class of '68 also took up
Krishna chanting after TM, with varying degrees of hysteria.