So great to have a new stand-in for our beloved Vag the Hag.
Not so informed about different lineages though and certainly
not as clever.

Bitter old men are a dime a dozen in this world of dissatisfaction.
Maybe better to drown one's sorrow at being just another
"undeserved shadow of the Real" in sips of good whiskey.

Lots of 'em.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:

> Gee, I feel so sorry for Albert Einstein, Eckhart Tolle and so many
others who never learned to meditate.

> ________________________________

Conscious Future.  A TED talk Epigenetics and how genes change their
expression in quite good and spiritual ways with meditation.  Explains a
lot about the evolution of human spiritual experience.  It's an amazing
thing this life granted in the human body.  Now on understanding the
science Once again you have to feel very sorry for the people who have
never heard of or have never learned to meditate and the ones who never
stuck with it.
> Respectfully,
> -Buck
>

> > Prudence Farrow beyond initial reminiscing about the Beatles in a
Conscious Future she was 'speak truth to power'; she had a message for
the TM movement about Tm-speak: speak in the language people can hear
Not your own language.  Her's was a call to the field to work, to teach
meditation by her long experience in it.  Forthrightly by rights like
David Lynch or Father Mehia she can say out loud what others have been
saying for years since the TM movement abdicated the field before.   It
was a good call from an activist elder who is still out there and can
speak her mind from experience..  It was refreshing with perspective.
> > -Buck
> >

> > > Father Gabriel Mejia he was quite good, I'll be glad to read the
transcript of Father Gabriel Mejia  giving that talk if they don't edit
the life out of it.  Was the message of a totally cool spiritual elder
who seems to have his act well in hand.  He's a fighter in the battle
for human dignity and spirituality in the best tradition of Maharishi.

interesting for our purposes was Father Gabriel Mejia with his language
-ing of Latin branded New Age Liberation Theology.  We could use a
direct dose of that love in the TM movement up North here.  He even
gives darshan by hugging.  This guy is true revolutionary
transcendentalist armed with Latin American New Age Liberation Theology.
He is activist and now an activist saint in his own times by virtue of
his life.  The guy is activated, lit and blasting off.  Mainline.  That
was an honor and a real pleasure to see and hear him live.

was put off by the apparent registration fee for the online version,
although in other places it said that the online version was free.

epistemology that I feel Curtis actually would have appreciated a lot.
I bet Curtis even could have been motivated toward re-application for
the Dome meditation after that Conscious Future presentation.  Was
really cutting edge and interesting and in Curtis epistemology language.
This way to come back to the  group meditation:
http://invincibleamerica.org/applications.html

Maharishi:  You weren't there?
change.  Transcendentalism, [radicalism] change comes from within, love
and culture today, transforming culture today,  the modern science of
spirituality, eugenics and neuroplasticity.  Responsibility.  The need
for scientific public policy.  Transformation.  These are really good
people doing good work on the fore-front of science and societal values.
Come along in to the future, we evidently need many to be in meditation
to transform the future.  Join in with the good work being done,

pm, features TED-style talks from leading thinkers, including Dr. Pamela
Peeke of Discover Health TV. In a talk entitled "Your Brain's Reward
Center: Hacked By a Cupcake," she will speak about food addiction. Check
the website and register online for the Free Online Streaming Option.

Presentations.