My apologies (particularly to Shemp) for my misattribution.

To answer your question:  enough to feel I have a pretty good
understanding of the incredibly wide diversity of personalities and
desires and emotional damages and skill sets that are represented
in that particular community.  It's not terribly dissimilar from the
huge range represented in any transitory job - retail sales in
department stores, for example.  You get everything from the
seriously messed-up, lives-for-the-next-party, cannot-possibly-make
responsible decisions personality, to one I met in Atlanta who was
getting her engineering degree during the day and was a very cool
person.

And what is your deep wound over stripping, sparaig?  I've answered
your questions.  I invite you to answer mine.