 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 1:09 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Synopsis

> As for my intentions and heart, I'll let my words from
> Sept 6 and 9 speak for themselves.

They already have, unfortunately for you.

> That Robin then chose to bring our upset back onto FFL
> still baffles me.

It shouldn't have, given that he explained it to you
very thoroughly. Tomorrow I'll post what he said. Then
I'll post your response, and everyone will see yet
another demonstration of how well you deal with reality.

That OK with you, Share? Think that'll be fun?

> Perhaps little fish enjoys, a bit too indulgently,
> flapping his gills and watching
> the resultant waves crashing.

Or perhaps the piranha likes to project her own
unpleasant tendencies on her intended victims.

> As for Emily's posts, I don't see a lot of heart in
> them, especially when she wrote within a very
> belligerent post: you think you have 30 good years
> left? Think again. You might not have tomorrow...

Oooooh, she's a-comin' to getcha, Share! Lock your
door, keep your head down and your cell phone charged
so you can call 911 when she shows up. How vicious and
violent of her to suggest that you, along with the rest
of us, aren't guaranteed another *hour*, let alone 30
years.

What we keep forgetting is that nobody on FFL has
*legitimate* feelings but Share.

> And also still mired in Robin Fundamentalism, of course
> Judy's not buying it.  But what she's really afraid to
> even go into the store about, is the possibility that
> Robin made mistakes too and was also at fault.

Judy has been through that store with a fine-toothed comb
and a microscope and has reported the manufacturer of the
products on the shelves to the authorities for false
advertising and counterfeiting, as well as unsanitary
conditions. (You would not believe the *smell* in that
store. I think it's from the rotten hypocrisy, although
there's so many different kinds of festering toxic waste
in there it's hard to tell.)

So you've got free shots at me, Share, until tomorrow night.
Go to it, snookums. See how much more garbage you can come
up with between now and then.