Why don't you just ignore the bicker posts?  I do.  All I have to do is
click on one of those posts and see they are still stuck going round
and round the same old circle.  Sorta like magpies chattering over
nothing. But then this is the Funny Farm Lounge.  Or maybe they're just
neurotic because the Grim Reaper has been seen in the neighborhood?