<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "authfriend" <authfriend@>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "salyavin808"
<fintlewoodlewix@> wrote:
> > (snip)
> > > It has been more than adequately demonstrated that a bunch of
> > > guys with planks can make even the most complicated mathematically
> > > designed motiffs in the tiny amount of darkness you get midsummer
> > > in England.
> >
> > Documentation, pleez?
>
> It was an hour long BBC documentary (I've been trying to find it)
> I think in the Horizon strand.
>
> Basically, they got in touch with a group of crop circle makers
> and asked to film them but doing a design as complex as they can
> get and in one summer night. Good enough controls really, if you
> want to test whether there is anything men with planks can't do.
>
> So the BBC got a mathematician to design a stupidly difficult
> pictogram and off they went with a rope, a few planks and a muted
torch and in a few hours they were done. And it was good, very
> convincing. And, as I say, I was amazed that was all the tech they
> had!

Videofootage from the air show that some of the most complicated and
largest Crop Circles was done within a time-range of 20 minutes, not
leaving a footprint or as much as a muddy straw. And ALL straws are
bent, not broken.
Designs it would take several hundred people with planks a week to copy
leaving the field full of human footprints mud and whatnot. To claim
that the most complicated Crop Circles are manmade is laughable.
But of course it's much more convienient for a lazy and young soul (your
own words) to believe The Crop Circles has an explanation that doesn't
shake any old belief-system.