Barry, I feel sure you will not respond to me because you never have, other
than to accuse me (with false statements, btw) when I posted here with a Knapp
update some months back.

>From my perusals here on FFL, you have mentioned more than once about how you
>do not interact with people whom you deem not worth your time and whom you
>feel are just out to manipulate you. Now certain folks are part of the "Hate
>Brigade." (Does make others part of the "Love Brigade"?)

Then you admonish or reprimand or point out to certain posters their (the
posters') mistakes (or stupidity, if I recall correctly) in continuing to
communicate with people whom you deem not worthy to communicate with.

Aren't others on this board adults and able to make their own decisions
regarding how they choose to interact with others on this forum? From the bit
I've read the people you admonish never ask for your advice/suggestions.
What's up with that? You trying to start your own little forum cult?

I've read a few times where you throw out the narcissistic accusation. It seems
to me that you have a bit of it going on yourself with the pronouncements of
who is worth communicating with and who isn't. What good is it to dehumanize
others and deem them unworthy to communicate with, putting yourself on some
higher plane? It just promotes more us/them camps. Not that you care; I imagine
you don't.