That made me laugh. I did a quick google search on the health benefits of
eating with gold cutlery. All I found was that gold cutlery isn't durable.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-using-gold-cutlery.htm

Here's an article about other metals in cutlery.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/776ba1d4-93ee-11e1-baf0-00144feab49a.html#axzz2TMuHUnkS

I have three gold crowns in my mouth. I always eat with them. Wonder if they
are enlivening my heart?