ANCIENT ANTHROPOLOGY REVISED: Internet Radio, Article by Sasha Lessin, Ph.D.
(Anthropolgy, UCLA) and Illustrations

Giant gods of the ancient world and the successors they choose created
mind-sets that shackle us to short desperate lives.  In this internet radio
show, you learn how these so-called gods rocketed to Earth from a planet they
called Nibiru.  Nibirans stand way taller—8-12 feet tall and live way
longer—hundreds of thousands years– than we. These ETs from Nibiru said they
bred us as short term slaves and soldiers.  We killed in their names: Allah (=
Sumerian, Marduk or Nannar), Yahweh (sometimes = Enlil, at times Adad or even
Enki) and, Ishtar (Inanna)–mining expedition personnel all, all Nibirans.  We
Earthlings are one species, designed to serve in mines, armies, businesses,
schools, governments, farms, factories, and building projects for ETs and the
"royal" lines of ever-murderous hybrid rulers they begat.

Click arrow for radio interview, article and illustrations
http://worldpeaceassociation.com/2013/05/15/ancient-anthopology-revised-internet-radio-article-by-sasha-lessin-ph-d-and-illustrations/