 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:06 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Share's posting summary w/e 5/24 - UPDATED

Also remember dear Share - any interaction with any intelligent poster will be
marked as a FAILURE and not tracked on this spreadsheet. The post numbers of
interactions with intelligent(as applicable to your success and happiness)
posters will be listed as footer.

So we are clear - these are posters you steer clear of - Robin, Judy, Ann,
Emily, raunchydog and The Mad Yogi. Of course this will be a running list and
will be updated as we progress along.

OK heading to the beach.

Love you dear Auntie, my regards and love to Grandma Grace.

P.S. The Mad Yogi and Dr. Ravi Chivukula who is assisting you here be
considered as two separate entities based on the content of the post, which
will be decided by Dr. Chivukula.

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Dear Share, as promised I'm attaching the sample spreadsheet for your 4 posts
this week. (Not sure if the formatting will be show up correctly)