John jr_esq:
> ...the Srimad Bhagavatam mentioned that Krishna
> made love to the gopis at the same time.  And,
> each one believed she was the only one who was
> with Krishna.

The key word here is 'ambrosia', the 'Food of the
Gods', or in the case of Krishna and the Gopis,
the 'Ras', the divine nectar.

> IMO, this was the meaning of the rasa dance that
> Krishna and gopis performed during the Full Moon.

Apparently, having sexual relations is ideal
during the Autumn moon, this I can agree with no
hesitation.

However, to be attacked, when you're just a baby,
by dozens of frenzied cow-girls in the middle of
the night is pure tantric, that's fer sure! LoL!

You can call it a 'rasa dance', or you can call
it a folky dance if you want to, but one thing is
clear, all the gopis were adult married women.

Go figure.

So, sometimes the term 'rasa' refers to certain
base persons who merely imitate the moods of
'prema', love, for material gain or personal
enjoyment.

So, "rasiks" imagine that they feel the divine
emotions of Krishna or Radharani. Yet, these
persons do not really understand that the term
'rasa' means 'transcendental nectar', not in the
sense of mundane pleasure, but 'nectar' in the
sense of effortless, spontaneous transcendental
devotional service.

And so, in In Braj, the holy land of Krishna and
Radha, such miscreants who imagine that Radharani
is merely a physical object are termed 'bhogis',
or mere mood-makers. Sometimes these pretenders
are called 'a-babas', from Sanskrit, i.e., 'guys
that hanker after many smooth things'.