> His Memorial Service will be Saturday, June 1 at 2:00 PM, at Phoenix Rising
> Hall
> [formerly First Christian Church], corner of 3rd & Burlington. Bring photos
> or stories you may have of your times with this beautiful man who meant so
> much to our community.

Om, I am told by memorial organizers that
thus we all are Being created in the Unified Field equally
this memorial is open to all men and all women equally,
and all meditators and all non-meditators too.
All are welcome to this memorial
to a good soul in our community.
A Memorial Service to
LB Trusty Shriver