I don't have to counter anything - the idea that TMSP is having an effect
anywhere in the world is pure fiction and fantasy.

________________________________
 From: "sri...@ymail.com" <sri...@ymail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2013 12:44 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Course on Organic Gardening in the light of
Maharishi Vedic Science

You could start your own bad news service to try to counter all the reports of
dramatically lower war deaths, poverty and crime wherever Maharishi's teaching
are adopted in the world!
I note that the end of the quoted message seems to indicate that some people
are now being paid to do their group Sidhis program in Latin America. Doubt
that it is Raja Howard Settle money though.