Dear Nabby,
Really?
So a man who watches porn and beats off to the images that has extinguished his
loins, is going to rape a woman?
Nabby, when a husband is horny and he gets some, at least most of the time
after one or two times, heh, he can't get it up for a while because he is
exhausted. The same with a man who watches porn, is out of "stuff," and usually
rests.
Most men I know who watch porn, get off on porn end of story.
Rape has been going on in India just as long as any other place with and
without porn. It is just reported about in the media more now a days.
I know lots of women who were raped by their brothers, by their fathers and
father's friends. It is not talked about much and was happening before the
invention of the VCR.. yes, it is sick.
Let's say when people rape 8 year old girls, one usually hears those
confessions of guilt by the women when they are over their 30's. The women feel
guilty.
Shut up about rape, Nabby. You are a man and do not know what women get,
because most women do not share those stories... and their are many more than
reported.. Have a nice day.