Currents of conditional love, ocean of uncondish, sink
or swim little sea creatures of FFL, Love
catches us all either way, neh?

________________________________
 From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 9:31 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: FairfieldLife 'Jyotishees"

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Michael,
> > No.
> > My inquiry in jyotish is because I want to understand why my situations
> > have a similar appeal in happenings.
> > Yes, I am guilty of falling for the fear and guilt part of beliefs, but I
> > can't blame myself, because that is how I was brought up as in society. I
> > have grown a lot in life and let go of many stupid parameters. Ha, even if
> > the parameters are made by society, I tend to reason past them sometimes
> > based on careful logic of a situation,(from my sometimes illogical
> > thinking) which sometimes can make people wonder what the hell am I
> > thinking or doing.  But deep down and not too far from the surface, I wish
> > to break these stupid habits, Michael! I do enjoy watching the planetary
> > movements! hahah
> > Why? Because I want to enjoy love of man. That is why, Mike. I wish to love
> > unconditionally, and learn how to fucking do it.
>
> If I were you, I would give up on the idea of unconditional love.  The love
> between men and women such as you describe is always conditional. It has to
> be like that, and there is nothing wrong with it. Love is always a bargain, a
> deal. Ninety percent of the bargain may be unstated in words but nonetheless
> understood and accepted by both people. Love then becomes a delicate dance
> conducted around that bargain. Unconditional love? That's just a fantasy.
> Just live up to your side of the bargain and that will be enough.

Uncle Fester, You give good advice. Although I have experienced the
unconditional love. The condition is of course present, it is up to one to not
let that condition interfere with love. Hence, unconditional love as defined by
this.
Seeing a spouse/life partner reach the end stages of life, letting go of all
that one used to have as a condition, that is unconditional. Experienced this
myself.
True, love is a bargain, and sometimes one has to let the bananas go for a lot
less or even free if they are spoiling, just to keep the customer coming back
another time, knowing you have the fruit available. :)