On 06/08/2013 01:55 PM, obbajeeba wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:
>> On 06/08/2013 08:34 AM, obbajeeba wrote:
>>> Amazing witnessing the arrogance that runs through the topic of this
>>> subject.
>>> I know people related to the name drops from heaven. The use of the names
>>> were so prominent the users (those who named dropped for financial rewards
>>> and fame, or selling something.) were so full of themselves as to keep up
>>> their name dropping plateau to sell something, and were so outside of the
>>> reality they stepped on the toes of relatives or walked over them, of the
>>> named drops.
>>> The humbleness of those who were actually family was seen in public. On the
>>> other side of the curtain, family would laugh at the approach of these
>>> magicians, when magicians were acting like the "keepers," of said names,
>>> because blood runs deeper and continues just like everyone on the earth has
>>> family they are connected to, ultimately as we all connect together as a
>>> world family.
>>> This whole ludicrous action is like Aunt Jemima being a real  Aunt whose
>>> face is put on the bottle of corn syrup filled pancake sauce and the Grand
>>> kids who knew Aunt Jemima as Grandma, were told by the keepers of the
>>> advertising of Aunt Jemima's pancake syrup, that they did not see Aunt
>>> Jemima enough (because she was only seen on bottles and bottles of shelved
>>> product all over supermarkets, to actually know her, and the reason is
>>> because Aunt Jemima became a world re-known, and was catapulted to fame by
>>> all those who hold the golden goose. Poor "grand kids," and other relatives
>>> are then surgically removed from the principal of the fact just to hold the
>>> next advertised commercial venture brought to you by the sponsors. In
>>> reality, there was no spiritual dna surgery, because you can't change that,
>>> but the god's of woo woo try to say different.
>>> Aunt Jemima is still Aunt Jemina. The chicken and the egg are connected.
>>>
>>> Jack Lalanne can sell me a juicer anytime. It is when the vegetables start
>>> selling Jack Lalanne when I will throw up my hands!
>> Be sure to let us know when Jack Lalanne contacts you.  And also alert
>> the "Paranormal Witness" TV show.
>   Mmmmmm  J A C K  L A L A N N E  mmmm...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIVfe-crHDs
> I channeled my husband to do this, I can't spare you the details though.

Lalanne had the metabolism where even if he didn't work out he would
have been muscular.  Those without that metabolism would just get tired
working out and see little progress.  Some day maybe "modern medicine"
will acknowledge the metabolic differences but I'm not holding my
breathe.  I've heard doctors scream like babies that it makes things too
complicated for them.