--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> He stated that the earth's precession is due to the Sun's orbit with a binary
> star, Sirius.
>
> This precession is the basis for the various yugas or ages of human history.
> He said that Kali Yuga ended in 1700 AD.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVtJ-yzqT24

Makes much more sense; C Lutes used to say additionally it forms an upward
spiral, hence evolution! If you fall behind, you're left behind until the next
great cycle. He called humanity a parade of sorts some are at the front of the
parade and some behind, as are the different races. Ultimately all come to the
same end.

I.e. each spiral is a little higher than the last giving an opportunity for all
souls to have a fertile soil to grow in, the Kali age a little higher than the
last, etc. but progress the keynote.