 From: Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: someone who understands M.E.

Michael, you have the right idea. Leading a good wholesome life and learning
from your mistakes and challenges. Being a better person when you leave than
when you came. Growing more aware and accomplished. While you have a deep
resentment for TM or anything to do with M, I see it(TM) as *greasing the
skids*. You still have to pull a weight through life but TM can make it a lot
easier. In the early days of the TM movement M always said it wasn't necessary
to change anything about your life, just add TM. Didn't need to adopt a new
religion etc. TM would make you better at whatever you were or did. It greases
the skids of evolution. To me, religion hopping , living other cultures,
whatever, is avoiding one's dharma. If you don't learn what you were supposed
to learn, you might have to go through the same thing again.