--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > Fantastic!
> > > I am sharing your video with a couple of friends who dive. :)
> >
> > Fish move by in a flash. The trick to getting a good look at them is to
> > edit some of the video clips in slow motion, repeat clips or take snapshots
> > of the action. Windows Live Movie Maker is an easy to use video editor that
> > let's you take snapshots. I get music from Melodyloops online. Thanks for
> > sending a video link to your friends. If they make a movie and put it on
> > YouTube, let me know, I'd love to see it.
> >

> Did Juliette do the editing? with your help?

She shoots the video and I do the editing. She has final approval before I
convert the edited version into a movie file. She's way too active to sit in
front of a computer spending an hour or two editing. In Jamaica she's free as a
bird having a good time, busy making friends with a steady stream of kids that
come and go everyday.