> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, FFL PostCount <ffl.postcount@> wrote:
> >
> > Fairfield Life Post Counter
> > ===========================
> > Start Date (UTC): 06/15/13 00:00:00
> > End Date (UTC): 06/22/13 00:00:00
> > 691 messages as of (UTC) 06/21/13 23:50:39
> >
> > 50 authfriend
> > 49 doctordumbass
> > 49 Share Long
> > 48 Buck
> > 47 obbajeeba
>
> Win, show, place.  Buck edges Obba out in the home stretch of the week for
> third place finish!!!

Post-race commentary, "Frankly I never seen nor read hardly nothing of the
first place winner.  But I think I could close on that dumbass writer next
week.  It would be a lot easier if we limited the race to 30 posts per week.
50 posts gives away too many to write with any content."
-Buck in the Dome