authfriend:
> Barrykins, those who have followed your posts and
> my posts are snickering at you after having read
> this one. They recognize it as a particularly long
> readout of the wish-fulfillment fantasies about me
> that you've compiled over the years. They've seen
> them all before, and they don't somehow miraculously
> become true with repetition.
>
> 'Nuff said.
>
> Except for this: Nobody has to "win" against you.
> You're a guaranteed loser whenever you try to
> engage with one of your critics.

BURN THE BARRYKINS!!

This calls for a lynching or at the least, a shunning.

Barry hasn't even read half the postson FFL. I know
it is attractive being in the social glow, but his
virtual thoughtless piling on is really just normative
on discussion groups these days.

'Swarm Cyber-Shaming" In The SFWA'
http://tinyurl.com/k6p8tbt