> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > Translation:  Robin claimed he didn't hit anyone. However,
> > if he did, it was the devil who made him do it. Is that
> > clear enough?
>
> EXACTLY. You and I may have had our differences, John,
> but you just *nailed* it here.

Well, no, Barry, he didn't, as you know, because Robin
never claimed "he didn't hit anyone" in the first place.

In the second place, John is apparently unclear on the
whole sequence of events, which (as you know) makes
nonsense of what he wrote.

> The diatribe Judy reposted is a long, NPD way of saying
> "Not responsible."

And here we'll have to make allowances for Barry, because
he refused to read Robin's posts. If Robin has said once,
he's said at least a dozen times that it was his own
personality flaws that were ultimately the cause of his
misbehavior, that he was in much worse shape than anyone
he confronted (as he says in this very letter, even, "As
it would turn out, there was more wrong with me than
anyone who 'came to the microphone'"--funny how Barry
missed that), and that he takes total responsibility for
what he did during those years.

Not even a whiff of NPD there, sorry. (Oh, and what he
wrote isn't a "diatribe," unless it's against himself.)

Now compare Barry's behavior. Will he acknowledge his
latest batch of bloopers? Will he acknowledge that he
misstated the case to John above?

Of course he won't. Barry *never* takes responsibility
for his own errors and faults, much less his lies.

So Barry, what about the Mystery Cultist? Did you check
the link I provided to that quote justifying Robin's
hitting his students in the early residential gatherings
he describes in the Open Letter?

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. Barry Loses.