> Judy has said that she thinks Robin is not average. She has also said that
> she has NOT said that he's above average. Very clever is our Judy. Does this
> mean that she thinks Robin is BELOW average?! Helping her out, perhaps she
> meant that she thinks Robin is:
> Allegorically average
> Beatifically "

> Dormantly "
>
> Ecumenically "
>
> Fortuitously "
>
> Gloriously "
>
> Horizontally "
>
> Interestingly "
>
> Jauntily "
>
> Kinesthetically "
>
> Languidly "
>
> Moderately "
>
> Nautically "
>
> Occularly "
> Preternatually "
> Quintessentially "
> Robustly "
> Singularly "
> Talamudically "
> Uniquely ":
> Voluminously "
> Whimsically "
> Xenophobically "
> Youthfully "
> Zealously "

I see you broke out the thesaurus today. Tomorrow we are having a spelling bee
and the day after, the geography quiz. In the meantime, three Hail Marys and
four Lord's Prayers for being petty, vindictive and small minded. I would like
to think that might heal you since your other 99 modalities have apparently
failed to.