Om, may the Unified Field always bless these United States of America.  These
are days of universal anniversary right now for spiritual America.  Our 4th of
July.  Liberation, emancipation in Declaration! Then, 150 years ago was
Gettysburg, the Mahabharata of  America on these same days.  The same days, The
fall of Vicksburg.  Milestones in Equal Rights for All.

Having just made the annual viewing of the movie, "Gettysburg" with Jeff
Daniels as Joshua Chamberlain, Today I found this fabulous lecture on
transcendence and Self-referral government of natural law, the Unified Field.
On these memorial holidays of anniversary I would urge you to also include a
listen of this scholarly MUM lecture of letters:

Dr. Susan Andersen's 4th of July radio program, celebrating the spirit of
America's national holiday and the inauguration of the U.S. Peace Government.

 http://www.khoe.org/mp3s/susan_4th_july.mp3

Have a nice week,
-Buck in the Dome

http://www.khoe.org/