 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] A Special for the Crop Circle Crew

On 07/02/2013 02:21 PM, Share Long wrote:
> noozgururoo, happy woowoo to woo too (-: Pondering what is scarier: being
> spied on by NSA or not being spied on?! About those private jets: I've read
> that airplane fuel is the most
> polluting item on the planet. We should tax the bejeesus out of them!

Yup, plus a tax on stock transactions too.  They've snowed the Tea
Baggers into believing that they are the "jobs creators" and enlisted
them as their faithful army.

I really pissed some people on Patch by referring to them as Tea
Baggers.  Good, they deserve it.

> Don't get me started on people who don't follow leash laws!

In the game preserve on Sunday there was a woman with two dogs off leash
and they were swimming in the strait.  $600 in tickets there but the
park police were no where to be seen.  I almost took a video of it to
post on my YouTube channel.  As I've said before dogs are banned in the
game preserve and it's not like they don't have signs saying so.

> Question about another post: are bun bouncers allowed in the same union with
> pizza tossers?

Ask Michael.
> You wrote: If the BART workers strike on Monday then the Bay Area might look
> like Mumbai by the end of day.
> Share
>   asks: what's happening with that?

Nope.  But then I also mentioned that many Bay Area workers who usually
commute might have taken the week off.  And there was more of a breeze
than anticipated too.  And a much stronger one today so probably NOT a
"Spare the Air Day."  There were whitecaps on the strait.