> Judy, I understand that you're feeling...uh...impaired
> as a result of the Post Count, and that you'd prefer
> to bombard FFL with hundreds of tiny fart-posts a week
> like you used to, and that only having a few posts left
> this week you have been reduced to emulating your
> imaginary boyfriend's style and trying to pack all
> those farts into one big, smelly fart-cloud, hoping
> desperately for a response. Any response.

Anyone smell something? Oh wait, it is the odour of my second grade classroom;
I think I have gone back in time. Can anyone say "scatological"?

> So I will be compassionate and give you one.

Barry is having a climax of anticipation meanwhile there is drool running out
of both sides of his mouth. I am waiting with Batered breath to see what this
modern-day Shakespeare has to say. Steve, are you ready to be awestruck?

> First, compared to Robin, you're still a slacker. You
> only managed to spew 2,096 words in this one. He used
> to be able to come up with 3 or 4 thou in a single rant.

For someone who can't give Robin the time of day you certainly have the word
count down. What does this mean?

> Second, you *have* achieved his level of unreadability,
> based on the fact that I took one glance at this, didn't
> bother to read *any* of it, and just ran a word count
> on it to see how far your hatred of Barry And Anyone
> Who Dares To Defy Me And Like Him had progressed. I
> suspect that this was wise on my part and, as with his
> posts, provided more elucidation than actually reading
> them.

Oh, that explains it. You took the time to run a word count on Judy and doing a
little math besides and now you are taking even more time to write something,
personally, to Judy. I guess, in your world, this means you have no time for
her and anything she says. Of course, taking multiple paragraphs to respond to
Judy's post is a funny way of being aloof and unmoved so it must mean that
nasty boil you've been harbouring all these years has finally come to the
popping point. Everyone down, NOW!

> Third, if you want to emulate the guy you have the
> heavy mind-lusties for, you need to spew stuff like
> this earlier in the week, when you still have enough
> posts left to perform SERIAL FARTHING. Robin, after
> all, could poot out five or six short story-length
> rants about his enemies like this in a row. You've
> only managed three Save Up All My Farts For One
> Big Poot posts this week, and you "diluted" them
> by farting at *different* enemies. How are you ever
> going to DEMAND at the top of your high-pitched,
> needy voice that these enemies RESPOND to every
> little poot you aimed at them if you don't focus on
> one sole victim at a time. Ya really gotta pay more
> attention in class if you ever want to be considered
> as psychotic as the Robinster.

Maybe this is an indication that Barry had Mexican for dinner, or Brussell's
sprouts 'cause you seem fairly consumed by this gaseous imagery.  While Judy is
allegedly farting you are positively pooping all over the joint. For God's sake
Barry, find a toilet.

> My advice is to start over next week and try to do
> this Robin-like Massive Fart Post Thang all over
> again, when you have 50 whole posts to do it with.
> Instead of pooting out tiny, ineffective hate-clouds,
> put some EFFORT into it, and SAVE THEM UP,
> encapsulating them into five or six serial
> fartposts, all trying to "get" the same enemy.

Cry me a river and find some new way to sing this tired ballad, sir. Although I
am reading this I am also dying of boredom. Move it!

> Then you can practice Robin's brand of Tantrum
> Yoga and DEMAND a response, and threaten to run
> away and hide if you don't get one.

Yessiree, sounds like Judy every time - if you could enter that addled head
that passes for Barry Wright. (Is there a doctor in the house?)