 From: John <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2013 10:28 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Happy Empire Conquering Day! (or the Future of the
USA)

Bhairitu,

Here's a note on the US natal chart.  Using Saturn as the significator for
karma, career, or productivity(per Bhrigu Nandi Nadi technique), the 10th house
from Saturn becomes the 7th house.

The 7th house has many planets in it, including the Sun, Jupiter, Venus, and
Mars.  This means that the US will be productive in many facets of life from
its citizens.

However, the 7th house also represents other countries outside the US.  So, the
US has gone world-wide to find raw materials, like oil, for production.

Given this inherent feature in the chart, it is very likely that the US will be
a catalyst for world government.  Given the multi-trillion deficit that we
have, the US will be more motivated to produce more with the help of other
countries to pay for the deficit in the future.

In the long run, the US will have to be more innovative and highly
technological than the rest of the world to sustain its lifestyle.  IMO, this
will force the US to colonize the Moon and Mars to obtain resources there for
use here on earth.

Happy 4th of July to everyone!