You all know who I'm talking about. The people on this
forum who seem to live for insulting the people they
don't like, but who don't seem capable of thinking up
any new or interesting insults. Many of them, like
Jimbo and Ravi and Ann, just parrot the last insult
that their groupie-mistress used, and to them that
seems clever.

For others, who might want to interject a bit more
creativity (or at the very least, humor) into the
insults they hurl, I post this handy visual aid.
Print it out, and tape it next to your computer.
Then, when you next feel the need to "let fly with
one," follow the instructions below. Voila...you'll
sound smarter, even if you aren't.   :-)

  [http://i.imgur.com/Y86UvwR.jpg]