 From: John <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 12:19 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Age of Aquarius

In the US national chart, the Moon is placed in Aquarius which coincides with
the oft-mentioned Age of Aquarius in which the world is transitioning into.  In
the scheme of the Vedic Yugas, the world is now in the ascending mode of the
Copper Age or the Dwapara Period, according to Shri Yukteswar.  It means that
the USA will benefit in the development of higher consciousness throughout the
world.  It also suggests that the USA will be positioned to participate in the
next evolution or revolution towards sophisticated high technology in science
and space exploration.

In the short run, the US is undergoing a new phase of its business and economic
cycle.  After the tenure of President Barack Obama, the transformation will be
evident.  There will be challenges in the process.  Undoubtedly, the changes
will revolve around taxation, retirement age eligibility, Medicare, the deficit
and the national debt.

The transformation process will not be instantaneous.  It could take as long as
20 years.  But once complete the US can once again be economically healthy to
pursue its quest for life, liberty and happiness.