Admit it Barry, you miss Robin.  This post says it all - you took the time
*again* to repost this exchange.  I've re-read the first one and I think Robin
was beautiful in it. Be grateful you had any opportunity at all to slander the
fellow; you may never get the opportunity again.  How about a little
gratitude...."Thank you Robin for sharing yourself with FFL in a most *real*
way.  You have enriched my life for now and into eternity.  Love, Barry."