That was IF FFL were a forum instead of a newsgroup format which is what
YahooGroups is.  I suspect most people here have used forums even if it
is a support forum for some software or hardware device. For the "forum
challenged" here is an apropos example:
http://www.yogaforums.com/forums/

I hope folks check out the KRS guy's stuff.  It's pretty good and he
interviews people like Chakrapani.  His little segments on astrology are
particularly good and he approaches subjects with a good sense of humor.

Pixar has done a little NSA video that has gone viral:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=55D-ybnYQSs

I really hope the NSA and government really feels the heat on how out of
order they are in establishing essentially a Stasi operation.  It's
un-American.