Sometimes when I'm following an extended series of posts on one of the
longer threads I find I can't access the later responses. The opened
page doesn't allow me to click on the "Next" option at the page's end.
I know when you open a post it is then followed by a later set of
postings which can help push you further along the chain but even then I
find I hit a brick wall and can't get beyond it.
Have you experienced this? And if so is there a simple answer to my
quandary - or is it a glitch in my laptop?