yep noozguru I remembered something from FFL, probably you, along those lines
about Gayatri mantra so gave it a miss. I also heard it's especially boiling
for grannys no matter how wonchi they are (-:

I used to read city-data. I think that's a forum. BTW, the NSA USA video was
cute. Briefest of the brief
 too!

I've fallen for this stereotype about Chinese people: they don't get mad, they
get revenge.

I almost never post on Friday evening because I think of those posts as
belonging to Saturday. And I long ago stopped thinking in terms of 50 posts per
week. I think in terms of 7 posts per day.

Why do you think the neighbors drove by slowly watching you after the Zimmerman
verdict?

Holy Smoke? VERY edgy! I'd say the casting was brilliant in that movie. And I
don't need to own it, the FF library lends it out!

Good luck with the Nokia job (-: