Oh god Seraphita please stop fucking boring me to death.

Xeno's available, he really digs this kind of shit - why don't you go
together - he is an intellectual masturbator like you as well and you can
both both come together, if at all it's possible in this context? and
compare your meagre, bookish, disciplined and discrete cum's whatever the
fuck that means LOL..