John, jyotish wise what do you think of the chances for Elizabeth Warren being
on the ticket in 2016? Personally I think she has a great chance, especially as
VP nominee.

________________________________
 From: John <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 2:03 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Age of Aquarius

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 07/11/2013 10:19 PM, John wrote:
> > In the US national chart, the Moon is placed in Aquarius which coincides
> > with the oft-mentioned Age of Aquarius in which the world is transitioning
> > into.  In the scheme of the Vedic Yugas, the world is now in the ascending
> > mode of the Copper Age or the Dwapara Period, according to Shri Yukteswar.
> > It means that the USA will benefit in the development of higher
> > consciousness throughout the world.  It also suggests that the USA will be
> > positioned to participate in the next evolution or revolution towards
> > sophisticated high technology in science and space exploration.
> >
> > In the short run, the US is undergoing a new phase of its business and
> > economic cycle.  After the tenure of President Barack Obama, the
> > transformation will be evident.  There will be challenges in the process.
> > Undoubtedly, the changes will revolve around taxation, retirement age
> > eligibility, Medicare, the deficit and the national debt.
> >
> > The transformation process will not be instantaneous.  It could take as
> > long as 20 years.  But once complete the US can once again be economically
> > healthy to pursue its quest for life, liberty and happiness.
>
> John, what is the current ayanamsha degree?  It is no where near
> Aquarius.  It has almost 6 degrees to go which will take another 200
> years or more.
>
> Yup, it sure doesn't look like Kali Yuga does it?  And the new span of
> the Bay Bridge is SO SAFE it will be safe to travel over after it opens
> on Labor Day. :-D

Yes, that's correct.  The spring equinox still occurs at about 6 degrees in
Pisces.  But everyone is saying we are at the cusp.  So, we're feeling the Age
of Aquarius.  Well, 200 years is nothing compared to the total cycle of about
25,000 years.

Sadhguru has an interesting take about the cause of the earth's precession.  He
thinks the cause of it is an Invisible Star in which our Sun is revolving
around.

This is slightly different from Yukteswar's idea that our Sun is part of a
binary star system in which the Sun is dancing with the star Sirius as they
both journey around the Milky Way.  That's what one may call a cosmic polka
dance. :)

I'll take my time crossing over the bridge.  I won't be there on opening day.
You can cross it first and let us know about the experience.