From: David Fiske
Date: Wed Sep 14, 2005  8:57 am
Subject: Kirk and dick swinging

Does anyone know how Kirk, the New Orleans chef, handled Katrina? He
would have loved the posts on Jay's heroin experiences and the
redoubtable woman here who asserts she has the power to compel someone
swing his dick until it drops off. This group has become more eclectic
than Rick could have foreseen or maybe wanted. It reminds me of some
of the stuff I once read on the "Dark and Erotic" chat site; shades of
Charlie going to strip clubs! Scratch most people and you will find
sex lurking. Nude swimming has my vote of approval. I have done it
most of the summer down on the lake here.