Houston, we've got a problem - we need truck drivers
down here. Trouble is, young people don't really want
to work at physical labor much anymore, even if it is
driving a truck with AC. But, the problem is really to
present a good driving record and not testing positive
for drug use. So, that would eliminate at least 90% of
the applicants from Austin. LoL!

So, who is going to want to work for $25 an hour
driving a water truck? There's even a truck driving
school at the local community college! Go figure.

  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Ford_Formation>

Jobs at Eagle Ford:
http://eaglefordshaleoiljobs.com/companies.html
<http://eaglefordshaleoiljobs.com/companies.html>

UPWARD MOBILITY: adjective
1. the capacity or facility for rising to a higher
social or economic position
http://tinyurl.com/onxp9s3 <http://tinyurl.com/onxp9s3>