--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "kidscanfly" <kidscanfly@...> wrote:

> Going back around 5 years or so, there was an ealrybird group meditation on
> campus for people who had to get to work and couldn't make the dome in the
> morning.  Fairly well attended.  Perhaps typically 18 - 25 men and I don't
> know how many in the ladies' room.  Is there still one?

No the Domes open at 7am now.  They phased out the earlier door openings in an
attempt to concentrate numbers at the yogic flying time later.  Bevan's
attitude is that people and businesses should just plain accommodate the
program times and not the other way around.  Businesses should open later and
close up earlier to accommodate meditators and the Dome meditation times.
There are committees doing some soul searching to try to figure out
facilitating things now.  Possibly the earlier door openings may come back
again if their hearts warm up to the idea of that.
-Buck