Yogis text each other because they just feel
better when they have someone to talk to.

Girish Varma:

<http://www.pictures.globalgoodnews.com/indiatour10.4/slides/Visit-to-Ad\
minBhopal.html>

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba wrote:

> Texting is the new ball and chain. Let me explain; When people expect
one to text back, just to keep up to connecting. Not saying anything
meaningful, but the same copy cut and paste stuff as the few hours
before...then texting just to see a reply. OH GAWD!
> If one had curious interest in a possible hint of cute relationship
building, it disappears really quick from the use of texting. One can
begin to see a pattern of what life would be like in a union of some
kind.
> Texting will be the demise of human relationships. Might as well
legalize Prostitution, because a Prostitute's purpose can be more
alluring than cut and paste copy of "I love you." All day long.
> Might as well get the burp towel out and sit in the living room in
front of the flat screen for 180 days, if one is to text the same
fucking shit over and over.

[https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/995952_\
\