--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" awoelflebater@ wrote:
>
> > > Watching him in 'action' during that interview with Larry King was
> fascinating. Lenz is such a goddamn shmoozy slime-exuding yuckster. He
> gives me the creeps actually. His body language and facial expressions
> are a body language expert's dream. The guy lies, big time. And then he
> gets this smoothie, eye sliding way about him and his voice is an
> attempt to seduce in some way but all he does, for me, is repel. There
> is something distinctly reptilian underneath all the hair.
> >
> > He is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssss.
>

> So, no Tony the Tiger endorsement by you. Is this what you are saying?
>
> But the other makes you purr.  Is that what you are saying?

Seeing Fred Lenz for the first time, honestly I never seen or heard him speak,
he does not belong to any in a cat family.
Substrate to mushrooms, maybe.

The other? Gino? Yes.
 Purr, purr, purr, well at least back then. haha.

 Why do you think they invented ten gallon hats?
When a man takes his hat off to bow to the lady, and he sets it at her feet,
one can tell how much she fills it, with a simple in heat, greet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgw_yprN_-w