Excellent, again, Michael! Your stories of your Dad, and family are hilarious,
but also full of love - Your Dad sounds a lot like my Father-In-Law, former
marine sniper, and driver of big rigs, out West though. Also has a .44 Magnum.

He tells a story of a couple of Hells Angels, speeding up their bikes in front
of his truck and then slowing down, repeatedly, until he just got fed up,
pulled over the truck, they stopped, and he got out of the cab, with a tire
iron, and said, "Which one's first??". They took off.

Or the time he and his buddies were running a convoy in the fog and at night,
lights off - You used to be able to get away with that, before radar - and his
wife was in the cab. At some point, going about 90, he switches on the
headlights, and is literally inches from the truck ahead - She lets out a blood
curdling scream, and he has trouble maintaining control of the rig.

And those, I assure you, are the tamer stories. My wife is also a chip off the
old block, leaping bareback onto a wild horse, and sailing around the world,
(not at the same time...) but that's for another post.

Your stuff rocks! Keep it up!

P.S. Wie für Barry, bis nächste woche warten!

That's fifty for me.