this was the pic the other day when Barry posted his pics and others as
well.  looking into our backyard from the deck, (that's the neighbors
garage there on the left).  it was the backyard that made us buy the
house.

  [Photo: 2013-07-28_13-49-23_176]
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn wrote:

> Such a handsome boy. Â Fabulous. Â Smile. Â
>
> Please let me know how you got these directly in the email when you
get time - won't even have to use up a post to do it! Â (Yes, I'm
challenged in this way and well, many other ways but no need to go into
all that). I know how to use a service (I use flikr), but as an
alternative, can't figure out how to get pics directly in a yahoo email
that aren't already formatted for it off of another internet website.