Buck:
> Om, comes The dilution; It is now less than
> 24 hours before our civil leadership fails
> and mob rule on FFL.  It is a sad ending.

Alex once said that alt.meditation.transcendental
over on Usenet was "the cesspool of the internet".

He may have to amend that statement after today
- FFL is already a smut hole. Why do you think
most of the other respondents don't post here
anymore? Go figure.

It's sometimes difficult to realize that these
are actually adults posting here, Buck.

"Oh, I know you did, Alex; I was just having fun, too...
And of course, I meant "cum" in every sense,
particularly the Tantric One."