Dudy claims to say truth all of the time,
I know that's untrue and thus this rhyme.
On her own self she can't see the grime.

________________________________
 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 12:41 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Discourse 16  Ishta

> Yada and yada and yada some more,
> Dudy can often be such a bore,
> never causing Funny Farm Lounge to soar.

Better than being dishonest, IMNSHO.

And just think, if you could force yourself to be
honest, you wouldn't have to endure the boredom
of my pointing out how dishonest you are.

But I guess dishonesty, for you, is more...uh...
interesting, especially in fulfilling your need
to put people down so as to make yourself feel
better, than sticking to the truth.