--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" awoelflebater@ wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:
> > >
> > > Well Dudy the Off Duty Editor, since I capitalized Beloved, of
course I was referring to God. Ann seemed unaware and or unaccepting of
a person having a relationship with God that involves filling and
emptying, you know, as in grace.

> > Ho no, not unaware or unaccepting! How did you read that? I just
thought you would be better taking your flirtatious double entendres
offline in case you suddenly descended into the "smut" category. It was
a J-O-K-E with references to the interactions between Richard and Rory
and Ravi and Obba. Oh, never mind. You're right, you were talking about
God all along (snort).

> Hmmm. Ann, there must more men. Five Pandavas.
> "Richard and Rory and Ravi and Obba."   That does not cut it, Ann. I
need more.

Dear Obba Draupadi,

Here's the complete list of your Pancha R-pandavas (Don't lose it !!!)

Richard
Rory
Ravi
Robin